Earn While You Learn

New Zealand provides ample work opportunities for international students. One may also be able to grab internships and other practical work. Work Assistance is provided by the international study offices.

  • Full time students will be allowed to work during any course breaks, even the ones in between the two semesters (June to July). They can work full-time during that break as well.
  • Those who are working on a doctorate or a research master’s degree will be allowed to work full-time at any type of job with an eligible student visa.
  • Those who speak English as their primary language will be allowed to work 20 hours per week during the semester. Those who do not speak English as their primary language will still need to go through the variations process in order to obtain employment while on a visa.

The best part is that International students may also get a permit at the completion of the degree program and still work for 12 months in the country under a special “work permit” that is in addition to the student visa.

For further details click-
Interested to work while studying.

Popular Institutes