Canada’s high academic standards and rigorous quality controls mean that you’ll be earning a high-quality education that will open doors for your future and benefit your career over the long term.
Few of the key pointers:
- More than 300,000 international students chose Canada in 2013!
- Canada has 4 universities in the top 100 of the Shanghai World University Rankings (2014).
- 5 MBA schools in Canada placed in the top 100 Financial Times Rankings (2014).
- Canadian students perform well in reading, literacy, math and sciences, top among English and French speaking countries according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Program for International Student Assessment (PISA).
- More than one third of Canada’s research is conducted at Canadian universities – one of the highest rates among OECD and G8 countries.
Canada is one of the world’s top education performers and is the top OECD country in spending per student on public postsecondary education.