Training and Consultancy
We offer training and consultancy many cutting edge technologies. Our goal is to provide rich and valuable courses with real time practicals and exercises. With our expertise on training students to get realtime experience we are better equipped to provide professional consultancy services on the technologies for which we provide training.
Microsoft Training in todays world Microsoft software or hardware in enterprise is ubiquitous. Microsoft skillset is widely in demand in various fields. The skillset ranges from Desktop Engineers to Azure server engineers. Microsoft is everywhere in the technology world and the demand to install and maintain their software and hardware products is all time high now. At Edify we provide training on the below enlisted Microsoft Technologies
- Power BI
- Windows Power Shell
- SharePoint Development
- SharePoint Administration
- OOAD and UML
- Office 365
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Developing Solutions with Microsoft
Big Data Hadoop courses are created with the help of Hadoop industry experts, our courses covers in-depth knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem tools such as HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop. We provide real-life industry use cases in Retail, Social Media, Aviation, Tourism and Finance domain with our customized programs.
With our Big Data Program we cover concepts below:
- Provide exposure on real-life projects that will help students create high-quality Java programs by developing and implementing the Java Framework
- We conduct full-fledged Hadoop development and implementation with excellence
- Loading information from disparate data sets and translate complex, functional and required technicalities into detailed design
- Implementation of Hive & Pig, HBase, MapReduce Integration, and Advanced Indexing
- Exercise on essential NoSQL concepts and get acquainted with the query language, indexes, and MongoDB’s scalability and high-quality features
- Build in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop and Spark environment with Spark and Scala module
Cisco certifications has become a de facto requirement for an IT infrastructure professional. With our Cisco certification training, you can succeed at CCNA, CCNP, or CCENT exams. Our expert authors will walk you through dedicated Cisco training to gain knowledge and confidence needed to ace your exam and get the job done in your own environments.
Machine Learning, AI, & Deep Learning Training at Edify we cover advanced concepts with hands-on experience in working on the real-time practical concepts. Our training program covers the latest machine learning algorithms along with foundation and common concepts that can be used in the future for learning a wide range of algorithms. Our course is a total package that will guide students build their skillsets and meet the demand of the ML-AI industry which gaining traction exponentially. Our courses goes beyond the theoretical concepts of the technology like regression, clustering, classification, etc. and dive deep into their applications.
The main objectives of our training program are:
- Guide the students master all the advanced algorithms, applications and principal elements of Machine Learning.
- Build knowledge in-relation to mathematics, single value decomposition, and heuristic aspects in order to easily master different Machine Learning models.
- Deliver knowledge in the concepts of Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Network algorithms, Principle Component Analysis & clustering algorithms.
- Provide complete end-on-end knowledge in relation to complete theoretical & practical concepts.
- Gain knowledge in all the Machine Learning real-time projects and case studies.
The outline of our course is as follow:
- Introduction to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep learning
- Supervised and unsupervised learning concepts and modelling
- Supervised and unsupervised learning concepts and modellingSupervised and unsupervised learning concepts and modelling
- Comprehending theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning and AI
- Applying concepts such as regression, clustering, classification, dimensional reduction and engine recommendation
IoT Internet of Things; we offer advanced concepts and methodologies of IoT to design, build and deploy IoT solutions. We detail various technologies and protocols used for communication including new generation IoT-friendly applications and physical layer protocols. Students will be able to get a thorough understanding of widely accepted IoT frameworks and standards.
We cover service-rich cloud platforms and focus on how to build and deploy IoT solutions. Practical use cases and case studies are included to ensure that the sutdent develops an ability to work through practical real-life scenarios.
We are committed to provide the following concepts as part of our IoT program:
- Expert level knowledge of IoT technology and tools
- Sound understanding of core concepts, background technologies, and sub-domains of IoT
- Sensors, microcontrollers and communication interfaces to design and build IoT devices
- Design and build a network, based on the client server and publish/subscribe to connect, collect data, monitor and manage assets
- Write device, gateway, and server-side scripts and apps to aggregate and analyze sensor data
- Select application layer protocols and web services architectures for seamless integration of various components of an IoT ecosystem
- Understand standard development initiatives and reference architectures
- Deploy various types of analytics on machine data to define context, find faults, ensure quality and extract valuable actionable insights
- Understand cloud infrastructure, services, APIs and architectures of commercial and industrial cloud platforms
- Understand prevalent computing architectures – distributed, centralized, edge and Fog